Kenneth J. BrislinM.D. Request An Appointment
Areas of Care:
- Joint Replacement
- Robotics Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Total Knee Replacement
- Temple University School of Medicine; Philadelphia, Pa.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 2011 Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Dr. Brislin focuses particularly on arthroscopic procedures of the shoulder and upper extremities, as well as arthroscopic procedures of the knee. In addition, he specializes in joint replacement of the shoulder.
- Dr. Brislin is an Associate Masters Instructor in Shoulder and Elbow Arthroscopy for the Arthroscopy Association of North America.
- Pennsylvania State Medical License
- Mississippi State Medical License
- Board Certified – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- OAA Orthopaedic Specialists
- Phone: 610.973.6200
- Website: www.oaaortho.com