Johnny S. ChungM.D., FACS Request An Appointment
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Johnny Chung is a board-certified plastic surgeon and a diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Chung earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers University and his Doctor of Medicine from UMDNJ, New Jersey Medical School. After serving as an Associate with a practice in New Jersey, Dr. Chung joined Aesthetic Surgery Associates in 2005.
Dr. Chung has traveled to Thailand with “Healing The Children,” where he performed surgery on young children suffering from severe burns. Dr. Chung also corrected congenital deformities on children born with cleft palates. Dr. Chung is a Clinical Professor of the Physician Assistants program with DeSales University in Center Valley, PA.
He has been named one of America’s Top Physicians by the Consumer Research Council of America from 2009 to 2012 and was voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon (Readers’ Choice Award) 2009 to 2015. Dr. Chung has been an Allergan Academy certified injector training instructor from 2012 – present. He has instructed other physicians, physician assistants, and nurses on the art of Botox®, Juvederm®, Kybella®, Voluma®, Volbella®, and Vollure®.
- B.A., Rutgers University
- M.D., UMDNJ, New Jersey Medical School
- General Surgery, Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Asian Cosmetic Surgery, Taipei General Veterans Hospital, Taiwan
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Professor of the Physician Assistants program with DeSales University
- Named one of America’s Top Physicians by the Consumer Research Council of America (2009-2012)
- Readers’ Choice Award for Best Cosmetic Surgeon, The Morning Call (2009-2015)
- Certified Allergan Academy Injector Training Instructor
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic of Plastic Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgery
- Lehigh County Medical Society
Practice website: www.asasurgery.com