Areas of Care:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Specialty: Orthopaedics - Hand Surgery
- Jefferson Medical College Philadelphia, Pa.
- Assistant Chairman of Orthopedic Surgery at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md. – The President’s Hospital
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Dr. Battista's experience in caring for members of the Congress/Senate and military leadership, as well as combat casualties during Operation Iraqi Freedom, augmented his sincere appreciation for how precious and vital our arms and hands are in everyday life.
- Dr. Battista previously served with distinction achieved by the rank of Lieutenant Commander in the U.S. Navy. His career was marked by numerous personal, as well as unit awards and medals for meritorious service.
- Pennsylvania State Medical License
- Certificate of Added Qualifications - Hand Surgery
- Board Certified – American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified – National Board of Medical Examiners
Physician Rack Card Download (pdf)