Areas of Care:
Specialty: Colorectal Surgery
- Hahnemann School of Medicine Philadelphia, Pa.
- Dr. Stasik served as President-Elect of Lehigh Valley Hospital Medical Staff from 1984-1986, and then as President of Lehigh Valley Medical Staff from 1986-1987, while Chairing the Medical Executive Committee at Lehigh Valley Hospital (1987) and representing the Medical Staff on the Hospital’s Board of Trustees from 1984-1987.
- He is also the Past President of both the Lehigh County Medical Society (1991) and the Pennsylvania Society of Colon and Rectal Society (1987-1989).
- Most recently, Dr. Stasik served as Chief of the Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery at Sacred Heart Hospital from 1996-2004.
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Abdominal Surgery
- Anorectal Surgery
- Ulcerative colitis (J-Pouch formation)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Recurrent Colorectal Cancer
- Prior Surgical Failures
- Pennsylvania State Medical License
- Board Certified - Colon and Rectal Surgery
Physician Rack Card Download (pdf)