Areas of Care:
Congratulations to Dr. Jay Talsania for being named Physician of the Year by Lehigh Valley Business. The Lehigh Valley Business Health Care Heroes Award recognizes organizations and individuals who make a lasting impact on the quality of life and health care in the Greater Lehigh Valley.
Click here to read the full story.
Specialty: Orthopaedics - Hand Surgery
- Temple University School of Medicine; Philadelphia, Pa.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Jefferson Hand Club
- Lehigh County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society
- ABOS Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand
- Pennsylvania State Medical License
- Board Certified – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Physician Rack Card Download (pdf)