Areas of Care:
Specialty: Colorectal Surgery
- Grant Medical College Bombay, India, 1956
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons, England
- Fellow of American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- He serves as "President Elect" 2013-2014 of the International Society University of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (1980-present).
- Recognized as a renowned expert in his Specialty, Dr. Khubchandani is an honorary member of eight international societies, including Brazilian Society of Coloproctology, Chilean Society of Colon and Rectal surgeons, Venezuelan Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons, International Gastroenterology Society of Egypt, Galactia Society of Gastroenterology of Spain, Brazilian Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery, La Sociedad Cubana de Coloproctogia, University of Belgrade School of Medicine, Belgrade, Yugoslavia and University of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
- He has served as President of the Medical Staff at Lehigh Valley Hospital and has been a member of the Board of Trustees for sixteen years. There is an Endowed Khubchandani Chair in Colon & Rectal Surgery at Lehigh Valley Health Network.
- He is also a past President of Lehigh County Medical Society.
- Dr. Khubchandani is a Professor of Surgery at Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida.
- Pennsylvania State Medical License
- Board Certified in Colon and Rectal Surgery
Physician Rack Card Download (pdf)