Areas of Care:
- ENT and Sinus
Specialty: Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery)
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dr. Tomkin has been elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery as well as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- He also holds memberships in the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, the American Sleep Disorders Association, the American Osteopathic Association, the Pennsylvania Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, the Pennsylvania Medical Society, the Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association, the Lehigh County Osteopathic Society as well as the Lehigh County Medical Society.
- Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Dr. Tomkin is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network, the Surgery Center of Allentown and St. Luke’s Hospital
- Pennsylvania State Medical License
- Board Certified – American Academy of Otolaryngology
Physician Rack Card Download (pdf)