Brett W. GibsonM.D. Request An Appointment
- Sports Medicine
My goal is to connect with all my patients on a personal level and to deliver the highest quality orthopedic care possible.
As a college athlete with my share of injuries, I experienced first-hand the enormous impact a caring physician can have on someone unable to perform at their best. I wanted to offer the same support and encouragement to others that my medical team provided for me.
I have served as team physician for a number of area high schools. I am also an active member of my church and a dedicated supporter of the arts in our community.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my wife and three children. I am also an avid reader and sports fan.
- Undergraduate: Yale University, BA – Engineering Sciences, 1996
- Medical Training: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, MD – Doctor of Medicine, 2001
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital of the Univ. of Pennsylvania, 2007
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, 2008
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery – Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery – Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Practice Website: www.oaaortho.com